Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm sorry, what....

exactly is that?



You don't see it?

It's a dolphin of course.  Here's a real one for comparison:



Alright, so maybe it is a bit hard to see.  If you close your left eye, squint your right and stand about 30 feet from the screen it starts to come into focus.


No?  Oh well.

When I got home from work yesterday I was met by a dining room table covered in strips of newspaper and a bouncy boy who wanted to make papier-mâché sea creatures.  It sounded fun, messy but fun.  The only problem is that I don't have a lick of artistic ability!  And since my delicate boy won't touch anything that gets him goopy, the bulk of last nights art project was left up to me.

With rather sad results.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think that is a fantabulous dolphin. Well done, Andy and Liam!

Beautiful Mess said...

Looks good to me! Nice work!
*HUGS*