Thursday, July 21, 2011

Slice of Life - Round



It's funny that as soon as I get the weekly prompt from Darrah's Slice of Life, that I start seeing the theme everywhere around me.  My problem is that I am often too shy to just whip out my camera and take a picture.  I've started carrying my camera with me when I go places, and even just having it around my neck makes me think that everyone is staring at me.  I see all sorts of great shots, but I just can't work up the nerve.  

So that is my challenge to myself for the next week.  Stop and take a picture, no matter who is around.

1 comment:

darrah parker said...

I can totally relate to this! It took time for me to get comfortable carrying my camera with me. What I finally realized is that most people aren't paying attention to me! This was really liberating!

Have fun breaking out of your comfort zone and go easy on yourself. It's all part of the process.