Wednesday, December 19, 2012

An impossibly long list

These are the things I have to do, in no particular order, in the next 40 hours.

  1. Find the Christmas stockings
  2. Wash and dry 2 loads of laundry
  3. Put away the 2 loads of laundry that's already clean
  4. Get the suitcases out of the attic
  5. Find the Christmas pickle
  6. Pack clothes for 3 people
  7. Pack all the Christmas gifts we are taking with us
  8. Go out an buy Christmas gifts for:
    • My 90 year Grandmother
    • Hilary 
    • Kavya
    • Divya
    • our tennants
  9. Buy table presents for 6 people
  10. Charge 3 iPods
  11. Charge the tablet
  12. Pack laptop and all cords
  13. Download audio books onto everyone's iPods
  14. Charge the camera
  15. Find the cords for the camera
  16. Go to Liam's Fair at school
  17. Work 2 full 8 hour shifts
  18. Pack everyone's meds (last count was 10+ bottles)
  19. Get to the pharmacy to fill Liam's prescriptions
  20. Clean the house
  21. Get to the vet for heavy duty flea killing stuff
  22. Bathe 5 cats and douse them with heavy duty flea killing stuff
  23. Get in touch with the house/cat sitter and make sure she can still come
  24. Teach the house/cat sitter how to feed the gecko live crickets
  25. Make a back up plan if I can't get in touch with the house/cat sitter
  26. Finish 2 batches of marshmallows
  27. Empty out the fridge of compost
  28. Clean the cat litters out
  29. Take out the garbage
  30. Remember to pack tea
  31. Pay bills
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Yikes!!!! Good luck!!

Caryn said...

This just has me giggling. I can so relate. Getting it all out of your brain will help, since now you can focus on one thing at a time. One benefit of my recent events is I have no expectations of accomplishing anything. If it's not right in front of me and ansoluty vital, forget about it. I might be finding myself a little screwed come the 23rd/24th. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have a list like that today. Instead I am reading your blog. ((evill grin))