Friday, December 27, 2013

I did DO

Last year at this time, I selected a word to aspire to for 2013.  My word was DO.  Looking back over 2013 I did DO many things that are important to me.


Things I did in Tae Kwon Do: 

  1. Liam and I passed our Yellow Belt TKD tests
  2. I won a Silver Medal 
  3. We passed our next test for our Green Stripes
Things I learned to cook:
  1. Cheese
  2. Perogies
  3. Yogurt
  4. Meatballs
  5. Gnocchi
 Things I did for me:
  1. I treated myself to a French Manicure
  2. I had my eyebrows waxed for the first (and probably last) time
  3. I got a new tattoo
  4. I learned to run and ran my first 5k race
Things I did for others:
  1.  I shaved my head to raise money for Cancer Research
  2. I ran in the Run for the Cure 5k race
  3. I ran in the Food Run race to raise money and donations for Feed Nova Scotia
  4. I started a running group

2013 was a pretty good year overall.  Now I need to come up with my word for 2014.  If you had to pick one word to aspire to for a whole year, what would it be? 

No comments: