Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My light box

I figured if I was going to take this new hobby seriously, I needed to have some of the "toys".  But when I priced out a light box at a photography store I knew I was in trouble!  Google to the rescue with a DIY light box.  It took me about 30 minutes to get it put together and another 30 to find the lights buried at the back of the closet!




Our ironing board doubles as our craft table and has various other usages, none of which include ironing.


The grass is actually a piece of scrap booking paper. The options are endless, but I did find that a solid white background worked best (check out yesterday's soup)

Now I just have to find somewhere to keep the box that the cats can't get it, or I'll be replacing the tracing paper every time I want to use it.

No comments: