Thursday, February 5, 2009

Freedom to marry

Even though Hilary and I haven't excericed our right to marry, we are still all for it! Next week is Freedom to Marry Week for our southern neighbours. There are lots of ways that you can get involved and help spread the word.

One way is to join The Other Mother and other bloggers in their blog carnival celebrating love.

It's pretty easy:


Each day next week, post to your blog or facebook page something on these topics, according to the "olde" wedding tradition:

Tuesday, Feb. 10... Something Old
Wednesday, Feb. 11... Something New
Thursday, Feb. 12... Something Borrowed
Friday, Feb. 13... Something Blue
Saturday, Feb. 14... Valentine's Day: Celebrate Love

You can post a photo, a memory, a poem, some music, or a combination.


Be sure to link back to them to let them know you are joining in. Check back next week for my entries

3 comments:

CJ said...

I just read about this, can't wait to participate and see everyone's posts!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, good idea. I'm in! (Now I just have to REMEMBER that I'm in....)

Beautiful Mess said...

I'm in, too! This is gonna be fun!