Thursday, April 9, 2009

What Am I? round 13 # 5

So far we know that it isn't:
  1. a dish towel
  2. jammies
  3. my wall (hint, the white you see "behind" it, is part of "it")
  4. my arm and shoulder encased in some type of flannel garment
  5. a doll used as a doorstop
  6. a leaning cry-baby doll
  7. a puppet
  8. a giant thumb with buttonholes
  9. an octopus
  10. a Scarecrow
  11. Waldorf
  12. Statler
  13. a doll of Liam
  14. Abbycadabby
  15. A doll of either Hilary or I
  16. some kind of person shaped body pillow




Keep the guesses coming!

5 comments:

SassyCupcakes said...

Is it a doll of the Swedish Chef from The Muppet Show? If it is, that's totally awesome!

Beautiful Mess said...

This is a hard one, I have NO clue! I'm going to think and come back.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I've seen it but have NO idea of the name.

Maybe Sassy is right?

Anonymous said...

Dang it! The other gal with a cupcake icon got here before I did!

Soon as I saw them I thought "SWEDISH CHEF!!!!"

Which, for the record, I agree would be awesome.

M de P said...

I was going to say a chef doll, but now that I see the other comments that it's the Swedish Chef, I think that's it! Very awesome, indeed!