Thursday, April 30, 2009

What Am I? Round 14 #8

Well, I did say yesterday that I would show you the item in use today, but I found that I had one more picture that shows it in it's entirety without showing it in use (which obviously gives it away!)

So this is your last chance!

We know it's not any of these things:

  1. Top of a bottle
  2. Bottom of a chair leg
  3. Top of a spice Jar
  4. Kitchen Gadget
  5. TV antenna
  6. Spacer post thingy used in scrap booking
  7. Pen! Complete with pocket protector clip.
  8. Laser pointer
  9. eyeglass repair kit
  10. some kind of tri-pod...but there seems to be 4 leggies, so it's a quad-pod
  11. teacher's chalkboard pointer
  12. flashlight
  13. pointer
  14. travel case with small make-up brushes inside
  15. pair of knitting needles along with their carrying case

Who's going to get it first?

7 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know what it is, but it looks like a pair of chopsticks to me. With a wee little case so you can take them out on the town. :)

Heather said...

I just consulted with Hubby and our guess is chopsticks in a carrying case, too, but another Heather has already beaten us to the punch!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea.

Some kind of strange futuristic weapon.

lassie said...

Ohh, I'm too late! I was going to say chopsticks.

N said...

If not chopsticks, then hair sticks. But probably chopsticks. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm also on the chopsticks wagon. I hope Momof3 isn't right, though!

PWNort64 said...

Yeah, they're probably chopsticks. But just to be different, how about drum sticks!