Friday, December 24, 2010

How to stress out the foodies

Especially on Christmas Eve!

Hilary is in the throes of preparing a wonderful Christmas feast for us and friends tomorrow.  But in a moment of nostalgia, I craved for a food that is one of my  family traditions.


Known in my family as Green Salad, it's Lime Jello, cream cheese and pineapple!  Hilary offered to finish it for me while I put Liam to bed, but she couldn't get past the lumps of cream cheese.  With barely contained giggles, she came to ask me if it was supposed to look this way.  And yes, it is!

Even though I haven't eaten Jello in a very long time, I'm looking forward to a taste of my childhood tomorrow!

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it every bit as good as you remembered??

Andy said...

Yes! It was very yummy!