Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A selection of Christmas pictures

We had a wonderful Christmas!


The stockings were placed on the couch with care!  The cats' stocking was hidden in the cupboard overnight as Buster tried to destroy the packaging to get a nip fix at midnight.

Wearing his new strippy PJs and looking a tad excited! 

 Santa came through with the Hot Wheels Acceleracers!  Way to go Big Guy.

 The yearly tradition of a new Canadians gift from Monica.

Boxing Day was spent honing his skills on Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2.

My camera has been giving me grief, so I didn't take very many pictures this year, nor did I get a single shot of either Hilary or I, or one of the 3 of us.  That will be my goal for New Year's Eve!  If you have any advice on cameras or camera shopping, please chime in.

2 comments:

Banana Bottoms Cloth Diapers said...

Love the pjs! We should get together over the holidays... we just need to get rid of our colds.

Anonymous said...

Cameras: Casio Exilim EX-Z200 (zee-200). Or whatever's close to that. It will take videos, which I thought I didn't care about until I had the ability to capture them. A video of "I love you mommy!" --melt me to the floor.

Costco was the venue for me, ck out what they have if you're close. I host Japanese students, and in the past 8 months, it's what they *all* have. Mine's about 2 years old, going strong. Hope this is helpful.