Saturday, September 26, 2009

400

Well, this is my 400th blog post! I never thought when I first started that I would ever hit the 400 mark!

I've been pretty slack in blogging lately. Work is crazy, one of my staff is off on short term disability for a month, my mom was just here for 2 weeks and we are just getting back into the swing of the school year schedule. Blogging has taken a back seat to it all.

So I don't have anything deep or pithy to share for my 400th post, so I will leave you with this lovely picture of my mom:

3 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Happy 400th post! I love that picture of your mom! Have a great weekend.
*HUGS*

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Congratulation to you for 400 posts, and for having such a great (if goofy) mom.

I think goofy is a GOOD thing, so that's really a compliment (even though it might not sound like it).

Anonymous said...

Here from LFCA to say happy 400 and... I love a good Paddington hat!