Friday, June 11, 2010

Craft Craze 2!

So I got in my head that we should make something for the teachers as an end of year thank you present.  I was inspired by FireMom's craft, but I didn't think I could do that one.  So I took some artistic license and here's what we came up with:


And then of course, since it's the last week of school, they are holding a birthday celebration for all kids born in the summer, which includes Liam.  So I thought, Hey!  I've been wanting to make cake pops for awhile, and it seems pretty easy, so let's do it!

Turns out it wasn't so easy, and like most things, they never turn out as nice as the pictures you find.  But.. they still taste yummy!

And now I think I have satisfied my crafting urges for quite awhile!

2 comments:

N said...

Mmm, cake balls (we didn't use sticks) are one of my favorites. Though we use vanilla cake and chocolate-chocolate. Yum. The frames are super cute, though!

FireMom said...

Cake balls seem above my level as of yet. Maybe someday!

And, yes, I'm feeling crafted out as of late.