Saturday, June 25, 2011

At least it's not squirrel....

Potato chip flavours are getting stranger and stranger. Remember the Walker's contest from 2009?  Hilary tried most of those, but I couldn't get past the smell.  

Today she brought home Lobster flavoured chips.  Locally made even!  I gave them a suspicious sniff and than bravely tried one.  While they smell like lobster paté, they don't really taste like lobster.  Which is probably a good thing for a potato chip!  I'll take parsnip chips any day!!

1 comment:

TGMom said...

When I went East a couple weeks ago with LB, he kept saying, "You've GOT to try the BEST potato chips!" I said, "okay" thinking, it's a potato chip! Of course I'll try (and like!) it!

Then I found out they were CRAB potato chips. Apparently they're quite the staple with LB's people! I will say, I LOVE crab, but I did NOT like the crab potato chips.