Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What flavour would you choose?

Oddcast PoweredCreate Your Own


Many of my American friends think it's odd that one of the most popular Canadian potato chip flavour is Ketchup. We also enjoy Salt and Pepper, Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ and I've even had Wasabi. But Walker's Crisps from England are taking things a little further. They had people submit new flavour ideas and have now produced 6 of them to sell for a couple of months. This gives people a chance to taste them and vote for a favorite, which will then stay on the shelves as part of their regular choices (which alreay include Cheese and Onion, Steak and Onion, Pickled Onion, Chili and Lemon and Prawn Cocktail (my favorite!)

I know that you can't actually taste them, but would you even be willing to try them?

  • Chilli and Chocolate
  • Cajun Squirrel
  • Fish and Chips
  • Crispy Duck with Hoisin Sauce
  • Onion Bhaji
  • Builder's Breakfast (described by its creator as a combination of bacon, sausage, egg, baked beans and ketchup)


You can get full details on each flavour here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,those are odd!

I would probably just try the Onion Bhaji and maybe my curiosity would get me to try the bacon and eggs one.

Anonymous said...

I would be willing to try them all but the Cajun squirrel or the fish and chips. But I love sour cream and onions and BBQ

Beautiful Mess said...

I'd TOTALLY try them! I would most likely spit a few of them out, but I would try them. The chili and chocolate one sounds...uuuhh interesting?
Enjoy your day!
-D