Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shark Bite!

We get about 10 days here in foggy Nova Scotia, that are perfect summer days. Not too hot or too cold, not a cloud in the sky, slight breeze and no plans!

In honour of the day we decided to set up Liam's slip'n'slide that he had last summer. Worked fine except the pillow that is supposed to stop you from skidding across the grass at the end was full of holes. Too many holes to repair even if I could have found that mysterious piece of patching stuff that comes with inflatable toys. I mean, really? Who keeps those? And if you keep them, can you find them when you need them?

My solution was to go buy a new one. Much less fuss. And since I am known as the "push-up" in the family (Liam's misunderstanding of the term push-over), here is what we came home from the store with:


SHARK BITE
Happy summer, even if it's still a month away!

6 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

We had one similar to that! Zilla LOVED it! It didn't last long, too many kids enjoying it. Happy sliding Liam!
*HUGS*

Heather said...

OOOOOOH that looks like SO much fun!!!

We haven't had Slip-n-Slide conducive weather yet, but Kiddo is counting the days 'til it is warm enough to get out there! She just got a HUGE spiral sprinkler that shoots balls out of the middle for her birthday, so now we'll have a virtual mini-water park in the back yard! :D

Beautiful Mess said...

Regarding your comment: I can send you the recipe for the lemon bars, if you'd like. Just email me. I would fedex em to ya, but I'm not sure how they would hold up during shipping :o( Oh and my dad forgot to get and bring me those chocolate bars! GRRRR lol

SassyCupcakes said...

That's so cool! Ad I'm totally jealous of your green lawn. It looks so nice.

PWNort64 said...

Way cool!

Aunt Becky said...

Um, I'm coming over. Now.