Monday, February 7, 2011

Such a cute little girl

I recently reconnected with my God-Sister Charlene (her parents are my God Parents) on Facebook.  She sent me some pictures that she had that her Dad had taken when I was little.  It's fun to walk down memory lane!

My first communion.  Yes, it was the '70s and I wore a peach coloured dress (I had been a flower girl in a wedding just before this, so my Mom just recycled the dress)


It's hard to tell because of the exposure, but there is a bird on my head!  I had completely forgotten that my God Parents had a bird, and I now have vague recollections of being scared of it.  I certainly do not look thrilled to have it on my head!

My God-Sister Charlene and I. I'm guessing I was about 2 years old.

My God-Mother, Lena, Charlene and I at my 3rd (?) birthday.
Post a Comment