Monday, February 7, 2011

Such a cute little girl

I recently reconnected with my God-Sister Charlene (her parents are my God Parents) on Facebook.  She sent me some pictures that she had that her Dad had taken when I was little.  It's fun to walk down memory lane!

My first communion.  Yes, it was the '70s and I wore a peach coloured dress (I had been a flower girl in a wedding just before this, so my Mom just recycled the dress)


It's hard to tell because of the exposure, but there is a bird on my head!  I had completely forgotten that my God Parents had a bird, and I now have vague recollections of being scared of it.  I certainly do not look thrilled to have it on my head!

My God-Sister Charlene and I. I'm guessing I was about 2 years old.

My God-Mother, Lena, Charlene and I at my 3rd (?) birthday.

2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I love these! You make that peach dress look good. Heck, you even make the bird look good.

Beautiful Mess said...

Awww great pictures! The look on your face with the bird on your face is too funny!
*HUGS*