Friday, January 15, 2010

So I have this thing.....

and Dr. Google is of no help what-so-ever, so I turn to the next best thing. YOU.

About 2 weeks ago the back of my neck was itchy/dry. I didn't think much of it.

Then it felt a bit worse.

So I stopped wearing my necklace.

Then it felt even worse.

So I put some lotion on it.

And it felt a bit better.

Then I rolled over during the night and strangled myself with the sheet and went AHA! I must have sheet burn (What? I'm a very active sleeper, just ask Hilary!)

So I was very careful every time I rolled over to not have the sheet wrap around my neck (which is probably just a good plan overall)

And, you guessed it, it still got worse.

Today it's at its worse so far. I did wear a sweater with a high collar on it that maybe rubbed it. But Dang! I need this mess to go away.

So shout out the solutions! The diagnoses! The old wives tales! The recipe for smelly mustard plasters! I swear I will try them all!

Just make this go away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, how about an actual doctor.....you know those people who go to medical school?!

Other than that, you could try putting some hydocortisone cream on it.

Beautiful Mess said...

lol @ momof3's suggestion!

hmmmm it looks like dry/cracked skin. hydocortisone might work, as well as some Vaseline, maybe.

it looks painful, i hope it goes away soon!