Here are some examples of how our first house was decorated:
- We tiled our kitchen counters. I have to say, smashing the tiles was the best part of that job! I don't have a good picture of it all finished, but just imagine the pictures below with blue grout!
- We painted the basement den entirely in stripes! Including the ceiling. This room also had a wooden floor painted purple, but I don't have any pictures of it.
- Hilary took the time to paint the individual leafs on the border for our room and sponge painted the blue below the border to give it depth and texture.
- Our dining room had stripes of high gloss oil and matte paint in the same colour below the chair rail
- Our spare room was PINK with Chinese characters painted in gold adorning the walls. We then had to paint over that PINK to create Liam's nursery. It took many, many coats to cover it.
- And Liam's nursery was white with all of our friends and family's hand prints in different colours. The brave even did their feet in a border just above the baseboard.