Friday, May 7, 2010

Rosemary



Mother-in-laws often get a bad rap.  Not mine.  She rocks!  She's the Mum I turn to when I need to vent, when I need advice or when I just want to chat.  She raised Hilary to be the awesome woman that she is today.  She's delightfully weird, she bursts randomly into song and would have loved to have been on Broadway.  She owns grape scissors, and had more advice for us when we got the dog then when we got the kid. She will be the cause of Liam learning to swear before he's 10.  She drives like she still lives in Toronto no matter where she is and she's just fun to be around.

She is my Mother in law.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I've been loving this series!

luna said...

like heather I also love this series! what a wonderful group of moms to have in your life. and of course then there's you both!