Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane!

At 4:45 AST today Liam and I will be winging our way to Ontario for 10 glorious days of being spoiled by Grandma and Great-Grandma and Aunt Hilary and Grandpa and probably a few other people too. The weather is supposed to be HOT which will be a lovely change from the damp and dreary that we have been experiencing in the Maritimes.

Our trip is going to include a day at African Lion Safari, the Lego store, the Children's Museum and lots of other fun stuff in between. There will likely be a marshmallow roast on an open fire at the cabin where Liam first learned this art form.


We will also celebrate Canada Day while we are away. Canada Day is Liam's second favorite holiday. It usually involves bouncy castles, rides, snow cones and fireworks. What's not to love?

I will however be without computer access for the whole time! My parents don't even have cable so the idea of internet access is laughable! But the break will be great. Time to read and relax and enjoy some of my parents homemade wine!

I'm sure I will take a gazillion pictures and have lots of stories to share when I get back! Till then, have fun!!!

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I'm the opposite of your parents -- internet but no cable.

Have a wonderful trip, and enjoy being unwired!

Beautiful Mess said...

Have SO much fun! I'm sure you won't even miss the internet! Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Are you guys having fun? Are you home? I AM SO LOVING the how to roast a marshmallow pic.