Sunday, July 5, 2009

We're back!

Home Sweet Home!

10 days can seem so short when you are on the leaving end of a vacation, but so long when you get to the coming home side.

We had action packed 10 days too. I think in total we had 2 mornings of lounging around the house with no set plans. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, but it was tiring. I'm looking forward to going to the office tomorrow for some peace and quiet, and to be able to sit still for 8 hours.

I'll update more specifics in the upcoming days, including a new "What Am I?" of an object from my parents house.

For now, here is Liam and Grandpa making faces at the camera:

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a great time, too. That photo is adorable! Enjoy your work day and get some REST!
*HUGS*