Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Am I? Round 17 Clue #4

We're going to try a different approach to What Am I? as this item is not photogenic. So I'm stealing borrowing the format from Lori's Childhood Trivia. Each day I will post a new clue to the item. To get you started I'll tell you that it's something that has significance from my childhood and I was prompted to do this What Am I? with it when Hilary brought it home last week.

No Winners yet! Here's the list of what we know it isn't:
  • a Saint Bernard dog
  • a religious candle
  • a statue of St Anthony
  • St Elmo's Fire
  • Mary

So without further ado, here is your next clue
  • Saint
  • November
  • Unmarried
  • 25
Don't forget you can win this item if you are the first to guess what it is!

2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

OK. So wasn't there a TV show called The Saint. Does it have to do with that? Maybe an action figure from the show (female, age 25).

Really reaching.

Or Eva Marie-Saint?

Anonymous said...

I have no clue. So, I will just make a random thanksgiving guess and say a turkey?