Monday, November 2, 2009

What Am I? Round 17

We're going to try a different approach to What Am I? as this item is not photogenic. So I'm stealing borrowing the format from Lori's Childhood Trivia. Each day I will post a new clue to the item. To get you started I'll tell you that it's something that has significance from my childhood and I was prompted to do this What Am I? with it when Hilary brought it home last week.

So without further ado, here is your first clue
  • Saint
Don't forget, the first person to correctly guess the item wins it!

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

This is hard! Now I see why y'all whine so much.

(kidding)

Bernard. It's an unphotographable St Bernard.

Andy said...

yeah..... cause I'm going to ship you a 200 hundred pound dog!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, a religious candle?