Monday, July 5, 2010

For all the marketing that Disney does...

we couldn't find the ONE Toy Story 3 toy that Liam really wanted.  So what do you do when it's one week to his birthday and you can't find it anywhere - not in stores, not even online?

You make it of course!


Well, actually Hilary made it since I don't sew.  3 peas in a pod.  I realize they had a 20 second part in the entire movie, but they are the characters that Liam fell in love with during all the pre-release teasers and 20 seconds of screen time was fine with him.  They were still his favorite after seeing the movie.  Each store that we went into that might even remotely carry Toy Story 3 toys would send him scouring every hidden corner in search of them.

But now he has them and loves it!

5 comments:

FireMom said...

OMG! Love it!

Heather said...

I love it!

Siobhan Wolf said...

That is the most wonderful creative present! I am so glad he loves them. They are adorable!

Beautiful Mess said...

That's fantastic! Good job, Hilary! That toy looks amazing!
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

I loved those little guys too!!!! (But don't get me started on Big Baby!!! I think I'm still having nightmares!)