So here are all the steps I have to follow to qualify for the Cherry on top Award!
1) Thank the person who gave you the award.
There is so much to say about the awesome Coco. Let’s start with the humble Thank you! Coco is such an amazing person, that no matter what life throws at her (and it has thrown more than the lion's share at her) she puts on her big girl panties and keeps going. And she is always there to support and encourage the rest of us. Thanks Coco, you make the world a great place!
2) Insert award into post
Not only am I putting it here in the post, I like it so much it’s going to live over on my sidebar.
3. Name 3 things you like about yourself.
Hmmm… always an interesting question.
- I like my skin. I’ve always had great skin, I tan instantly and I keep my tan most of the year.
- I like my sense of humour… people don’t always get it and that just makes it more funny
- I like my lack of memory when it comes to books or movies. I may have seen a movie 20 times, but it’s almost like watching it for the first time again. I don’t remember who did it, who’s who or generally what is even going on. This does however drive Hilary batty.
4. Post a photo that you love.
So many to choose from! Here are 2 that I don’t think have made it on the blog yet.
The very first picture of Liam
The best black mail picture!
Who am I kidding... I can't just do 2!
5. Tag 5 people to pass the award on to.
Here are 5 great people who have great blogs too!