Monday, February 9, 2009

Oscar Prep

We've started on Oscar Prep. February is a busy month for us, with lots of cooking as we try to make as much as we can ahead of time and freeze it. Here is a sampling of what we did this weekend. I'm sorry that we don't have Smell-O-Vision for you, because the aroma's in our house right now are amaing!

A mixture of spices waiting to be turned into fabulous dishes




Toasting spices to make Garum Masala.




The ingredients to make Chana Masala





The finished Chana Masala





Onion Bhaji mixture


I have a couple of others to come later. This will be quite the feast when we are done!

3 comments:

Linus said...

wow...can i come, everything looks great!!!!!!

Heather said...

Ah yes, February: The time of year during which I most fervently wish that NY and NS were a mere quick car ride away.........

It all looks totally delish!!! :D

Beautiful Mess said...

YUM YUM! My fish crackers aren't cutting the cravings I now have ;o)