Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Open Adoption Roundtable # 3

I am participating in the Open Adoption Round table discussion again. You can check in here for a list of other bloggers who are participating as well.

This assignment is to "Share your wish list for your open adoption(s)."

So here are my wishes:

  1. I wish Liam's adoption really was "Open".
  2. I wish that Liam could have the opportunity to know his Mother.
  3. I wish that Liam could meet and have a relationship with his siblings.
  4. I wish that we had at least one picture of Liam with his Mother.
  5. I wish that "K" knows how important she is to us.
  6. I wish that I could make it easier for "K" so that she could have an open adoption with us.
  7. I wish it wasn't all so hard.
  8. I wish that one day soon my wishes will come true.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, our lists are indeed very similar. I would also add to my list that K know how important she is to us.

Here's to wishes and wishing!!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Dang. I wish I'd written MY list before I read YOUR list because now I just want to copy you.

May these things come about eventually for your family, Andy.