Thursday, May 22, 2008

Health update

I have been off of the Pantaloc for 2 weeks now. It is not going well!

This is the 3rd day in a row that I've had all the same symptoms back and it sucks! The Dr. asked me to go off it for a month to see what happened, but I don't think I'm going to make it that long. I'm going to go see her next week and talk about the long term solutions and seeing if we can't find a cause. My food diaries do not point to it being any specific food, but it does seem to be related to eating.


**sigh** I just wish it was something specific so that I could take action, educate myself and do something to fix it. Not knowing what is causing all of these intestinal problems is just frustrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to do some research with you...email me your symptoms and what you have and have not tried and I will start looking and talking to others...I know how it sucks when you can't find out the cause...believe you me. hugs friend