Monday, May 26, 2008

What am I?

I stumbled across something that took me down memory lane this weekend so I thought I would share it here in the form of a guessing game. My friend Lori over at Weebles Wobblog runs games called "Lori's Childhood Trivia". This is sorta of the same thing, just with pictures.


I have a picture of an item and I have covered it over, leaving 6 different spots for you to see. Each day I will post a new spot and you can try to guess what it is.


So here is the first picture, come back tomorrow for the next one, and be sure to leave your guesses in the comments!

8 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Oooooh! I am so IN!

I can't remember what Ideal manufactured. So I'll throw out...


...Silly Putty.

(and I'll link to this in my next post.)

Anonymous said...

BOOBY TRAP

Sunny said...

I have absolutely no clue! LOL But I'm here from NaComLeavMo. I saw you commented on someone else's blog, and I have a special place in my heart for people named Andy! :) I'll have to come back to find out what this item is! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, no idea... I love your banner, btw :o)

(here through NaCom)

Anonymous said...

Puzzled! Will have to come back later for a peek.

The train tin is funky! Listed at trainparty dot com/products/nwc59037 dot html.

Was going to do a before & after but it got munched!

judy said...

Thanks for commenting on my site. I am guessing marbles, but will keep coming back to see how it unfolds.
Great idea!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Battleship?

or

Risk?

or

Kerplunk?

Kim said...

So neat! I say Kerplunk too!