Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tag- You're it!

    I’ve been tagged… Thanks Deb

    Favorite person (outside family)? Our friend Sandy. We've been friends for more then 10 years now, and she has become our family here in the Maritimes.

    Favorite food? Anything that Hilary cooks.

    Quirks about you? When I get drunk I will only speak in French. You can talk to me in English and I will understand you, but I will answer you in French.

    How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? Hmmm... A caring person who listens and loves my cooking. or Someone who can never put her coffee mug away! Kinda depends on the moment.

    Any regrets in life? The years 1999-2003

    Favorite Charity/ Cause? Walk for Kids Help phone. Liam and I have participated in this for the past 6 years. The Help Phone is a national (Canadian) 800# that kids can call if they are being bullied, abused or just need a safe grown up to talk to.

    Favorite Blog recently? matt, liz and madeline

    Something you can’t get enough of? Chocolate

    Worst job you’ve ever had? Selling cube freezers to apartment dwellers in downtown Toronto by cold calling names from the phone book.

    What job would you pay NOT to have? Working in a meat processing plant.

    Favorite Bible verse right now? As an atheist, I don't have one.

    Guilty Pleasure? Reading blogs!

    Got any confessions? None that I'm willing to share here.

    If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? Getting my teeth fixed up.

    Favorite thing about your house? We have a great back yard, it's such a fun place to watch Liam play.

    Least favorite thing about your house? No storage space! We rent out the basement, there is no attic and the upstairs bedrooms don't even have closets.

    One thing you’re good at? Microsoft Excel. Having failed math in high school it amazes me what I can do with a computer program!

    If you could change something about your circumstances, what? I wish that we had enough money so that I could be a SAHM.

    Who would you like to meet someday? My half-sister Madelaine

    What makes you feel sexy? My new red bra. I've never owned a red bra (or any colour other then white) before.

    Who is your real life hero? Jean Vanier for starting L'Arche

    What is the hardest part of your job? Dealing with stupid people.

    When are you most relaxed? Laying in bed with Liam after his bedtime story so that we can have an end of day cuddle.

    What stresses you out? Being late. I will leave the house 10 minutes early to get to the bus stop 100 feet from our door out of fear of missing the bus and being late to get somewhere.

    What can you not live without? Hilary and Liam

    Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Isn't everyone narcissistic to some degree?

    Why do you blog? I use it as an outlet to share things about life and adoption that I don't want to share with my real life friends.

    Who are you tagging?

    New/Newer bloggers: Heather and Momof3
    Bloggy friends: Jenn and Coco

    Bloggers you’d like to get to know better: AlexandErin

    Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will :Velcrometer and Tudu


    Rules:

    1. Answer the questions
    2. Link back to whoever tagged you
    3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.

  • New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)
  • Bloggy friends
  • Bloggers you’d like to get to know better
  • Bloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will

No comments: