Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Andy's Childhood Trivia - Reveal!




Way to go momof3/! It is indeed Soap.

While Alf, the Flinstones, Mork and Mindy where all great guesses I don't think any of them dealt with impotency quite as much as Soap did. Technically I was not allowed to watch this when I was a kid (I was 7 when it first aired, so I probably saw it in re-runs) but I would sneak upstairs to watch it when my mom wasn't looking.

Hilary and I have almost made it through the first season. There are no aliens yet, but Burt has started doing his "I am invisible" arm thing (I has forgotten where that was from... and yes, I have used that in real life.

Thanks for playing along!

1 comment:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Excellent choice!

Now I think I want to get the box set. From the library, maybe?

I remember it was a hysterically funny and groundbreaking show.