Thursday, January 1, 2009

I've been tagged

Jen from A Nickel's Worth of Common Sense tagged me on this New Year Meme.

Directions: Copy and paste these directions and place them at the beginning of your post. Fill in the categories with your own answers. Tag three other people at the end of your post to complete this meme. Don’t forget to link back to the person who tagged you!

Three joyful things that happened to you in 2008:
1. Our family trip to Upper Clements Park
2. Getting my diamond earrings for Christmas
3. Every day with my family

Three things you learned in 2008:
1. I learned how to put Bionnicles together
2. I learned all about bioluminescent fish
3. I learned how to Blog

Three things that made you laugh in 2008:
1. Liam’s dance during the play when he showed off his Pokémon cards
2. Liam practicing arm-pit farts till he had a rash
3. Hilary, because she always makes me laugh

Three things that made you cry in 2008:
1. Watching Liam in pain after having his tonsils out
2. Accepting that I won’t ever be pregnant
3. Iris calling me after her surgery

Three things that made you smile in 2008:
1. Liam losing his first tooth on his own, no surgery required
2. Liam opening his Christmas present from Santa
3. Hilary, because she always makes me smile

Three things you will never forget about 2008:
1. Watching Liam jump on the glass floor of the CN tower.
2. Liam’s back to back surgeries, even though they were minor, they were hard on this Mama!
3. Losing contact with Liam’s Mom “K”

Three of your nicest memories from 2008:
1. The corn maze at night under the stars.
2. Going out for Teppanyaki for my Mom’s birthday
3. Our photographic scavenger hunt

Three changes you made in 2008:
1. I started wearing earrings
2. I started working from home 2-3 days a week
3. I stopped bitting my nails

Three accomplishments you achieved in 2008:
1. I almost got caught up with my scrapbooking (hey, that’s still an accomplishment)
2. Putting together all 694 pieces of the Axalara T9
3. Every day I become a bit better parent

Three things you are looking forward to in 2009:
1. Grade 1
2. Summer, I’m sick of snow already
3. Being with my family every day

I’m tagging:
1. Coco at Mommyhood and Life
2. Kretzklan at Can I get a do over?
3. Alex at BesoMami

No comments: