Friday, January 2, 2009

Andy's Childhood Trivia

Lori started this game back in February. I've had fun playing along and trying to guess what she is talking about from her sometimes very obscure clues! Her game inspired met to start "What Am I?" where I post obscure pictures for you to try and guess the final object from.

Hilary received a Christmas present this year that as soon as she opened it I had an AHA! moment. One look at it and I knew that I had to try my own "Andy's Childhood Trivia" game with all of you.

So here we go. I'll post one clue a day until someone guesses what Hilary got for Christmas from her sister this year. It is something from our childhoods (late '70s-early 80's)

  1. Mobster

Good Luck and have fun!

1 comment:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Wow. It's HARD being on THIS side of the game.

Hmmmmmm. Was there a Godfather game?