Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21, 2008 - Today's the day

That I get my last vitamin B12 shot. Originally the Dr. said she was going to do 3 shots a week for 3 weeks, but on the first appointment she changed it to one shot a week for 3 weeks. I'm also taking 1000mg supplement every day. I will go have my blood re-tested in a month to see if my levels have gone up.

It's hard to say if I have noticed any improvement since getting the shots, since I've been sick with a cold since the day after the first one! I'm not even really sure what changes I should notice.

I have noticed a huge improvement since being on the Pantaloc! In the 6 weeks that I've been taking it, I've only had one or two minor moments of discomfort after a meal. Not like the daily shooting pains that had me wanting to curl up in a little ball and cry. So the next step is to go off the Pantaloc for a month to see if it is really the drug making the difference, of if whatever was causing the problem has gone away. I will finish the last 2 weeks of this prescription and then give it a go.

No comments: