Thursday, October 8, 2009

5 thoughts on adoption

  1. It's been 2+ months since I've heard from Iris. Not a terribly long time, but none the less, I'm back to checking Obits every day.


  2. The stories of disruption that have hit the net lately break my heart. I can't imagine. I hope that it works out for the children.


  3. I've finally finished a video of pictures and interviews of Liam for "K".


  4. It's really hard to write letters to someone when you don't even know if they are going to read them.


  5. I will keep writing the letters because I promised "K" and more importantly I promised Liam. Now that he is older and processing his adoption more, he has some input into what he wants us to tell "K". Some if it is going to hurt her and I struggle with that, but my priority/focus/duty is to Liam first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting a link about my son..