Monday, August 4, 2008

Saturday Six

Okay, so I'm a couple of days late. I'm blaming it on the long weekend.


But my buddy Heather posted a Saturday Six (she was late for her Friday Five, so it's not just me and she doesn't have a long weekend to blame).


Here are my answers:


1) If you had a theme song, what would it be?
The Sun will come out tomorrow (and not just because it's been raining for 4 days!)


2) What TV show does your life most resemble?
Lost

3) What's your favorite (all-time) comic? (As in strip, not comedian.)
For Better or For Worse.


4) What's a great song to crank up with the windows down while driving around in the summer?
Almost anything by Billy Joel


5) The ice cream truck has just pulled up. You've got a crisp, cool $5 bill in your hand (in other words, plenty o' cash for whatever's on the menu.) What do you get?
An ice cream sandwich. Which then has to be properly eaten. Remove all paper, lick the ice cream around all sides as far as your tongue will let you before eating any of the cookie sandwich.


6) What was the last movie you saw at a drive-in theater?
Move it Move it (which I'm sure has a real title, but I can't remember it and this is what we call it in my house based on the song the animals sing "I like to move it move")

1 comment:

Heather said...

Woo-hoo! Thanks for playing! :D

Um, if your life is like Lost, will you do me a huge favor and PLEASE send Josh Holloway my way? Pretty please? (Until I can get my hands on George Clooney....)