Monday, August 4, 2008

Wipeout - Liam style!

I hate to admit it, but we've become addicted to a summer game show: Wipeout. We tape it (it's on past Liam's bedtime) and then watch it as a family. Liam loves the obstacles and of course would love to try them all out.

So now that it's stopped raining, I'm planning a Wipeout Obstacle Course in the backyard for Liam and some friends this afternoon (not the new friends from the last post. I don't want to scare them away on their first visit!).

My obstacle course so far is this:

1) walk across a balance beam (a 4x4 2 inches off the ground) while being doused by a high powered water gun.

2) pick up the skipping rope and jump 5 times while someone kicks soccer balls at you

3) bounce on the medicine ball till you get to the slide

4) go down the slide

5) belly crawl under the hamock

6) slide down the Slip'n'slide

7) Dig through the sand box to find the hidden jewel.

If I pull it all off there will be pictures later!

3 comments:

*Brandi* said...

WOW that sounds like so much fun! Can I come over and play too?! The kids will love it I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

I love planning things for kids to do...this sounds to be a winner...

Heather said...

This sounds excellent! Hubby and I love Wipeout too (the kiddo hasn't seen it though). Those Big Balls crack us up every time!

Can't wait to see pictures - hope it all comes together and there's no RAIN!