Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scrapbooking



So with Hilary and Liam away, I have commandeered the dinning room table! All of my scrapbooking CRAP (as Hilary lovingly calls it) is spread out, the chairs have been moved and I am IN THE ZONE!

I have only gotten 14 pages done, a far cry from my goal of 45! And I only have 2 evenings left. Now if I didn't have to go to work every day................

I guess I will have to schlepp all of my stuff back to it's storage space and try to get caught up another time.

You can check out the pages I've done in the Flickr set off to the left. I don't have a scanner so they are digital pictures of the pages so I'm sorry that some of them are fuzzy.

But here is my favourite of the week: Liam and his Great-Grandma (my Grandma)

7 comments:

dmarie said...

Love your pages! Looks like you're doing a great job and like you've got cool craft toys :)

Raggedy Ann said...

Great job! Wish I had the patience to do the same.

RA

Ginny said...

You are doing great! I haven't even done 14 this YEAR! I don't know what my problem is, ugh!

Good for you & keep scrapping!

Muser Grace said...

14 pages is awesome! I still haven't done my wedding album, much less the baby book. sigh. Some day...maybe. :)

ICLW

flickrlovr said...

Great job! 14 pages is quite a lot, 45 is a TON! What a goal. Best wishes on finishing up the rest of 'em before the family gets back :)

flickrlovr said...

By the way, I used to do Creative Memories scrapbooking with my Mom and other friends...and we used to have a little motto: "scrap 'til ya crap". Pretty, isn't it?

'Murgdan' said...

I think scrapbooking is something I could really get into someday...but for now we'd have a pretty dull scrapbook. (or maybe not). Maybe once I get bored of blogging I'll try that as my next hobby!