Saturday, August 16, 2008

Why I'm going gray!

We spent the afternoon at Peggy's Cove. Liam LOVES climbing, jumping and leaping. I spend my time shouting "slow down! Don't go so close to the edge! What are you DOING????" Today I tried to curb that by just not watching, and letting him run off ahead with Hilary. The one shot that we didn't catch on film was him standing on a jutted out rock with a 5 foot drop to the next rock and he JUMPED DOWN! We (Hilary, Ken and I) had all just said "don't go that way, go back. Don't jump." when he got an impish grin and just leaped. My heart stopped for a moment and I felt 3 gray hairs sprout out!

Enjoy some video of the daredevil




and this one:


1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh. My. Goodness!!!

I just felt a few hairs go gray myself - in a future in-law sort of way! :)

Glad you guys had a good (if somewhat nervewracking) time!!