Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What Am I ? Round 7 - Reveal

Well folks, we have a winner! Heather snuck in under the wire with her guess
"I'm going garlic implement. Peeler/press/mincer - something along those lines that has to do with garlic somehow."

And it's a garlic peeler of course! Just pop in a clove of garlic, squeeze the handle and presto! the clove is seperated from the skin. Great if you are making something that requires a lot of garlic!

Thanks for playing! I'll be on the hunt through the house for another cool and unique item to photograph.

Heather, I'll package up this instrument of destruction (at least it is as far as the garlic is concerned) and send it your way! Great Job!




2 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Dang, girl! You have a decked out kitchen!

These are fun. And you are so good at them.

Heather said...

WOO!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that's what it is!!! That had been my very first thought back at picture one, but Hubby (to whom I never should listen on these things, I suppose) totally shot the idea down. Wait 'til I run downstairs and tell him! HEE!

Thanks, Andy! :D I've never seen a garlic peeler like that before! We have a silicon tube thing that peels garlic but dang, it is a real PITA to clean - all the papery bits get stuck to the inside of the tube. :P