Saturday, November 17, 2012

Getting healthy with stuffies

Thanks to Aunt Becky from Mommy Wants Vodka, I am now the proud owner of 5 new organs that are all designed to motivate you to better health.

Let me introduce you to:

Hardy Heart
Hardy Heart is going to help me choose low-fat

The Kidney Brothers
These 2 styling brothers are going to help me drink more water.

Peri Stolic
Peri Stolic is going to help me stay regular by choosing high-fiber.


Madame Muscle
Madame Muscle is going to motivate me to exercise more.

The "game" concept is a cute one.  Introduce one of the 4 topics to your kids for the week, do the activities in the booklet and if they are successful, reward them with the appropriate stuffie at the end.  I don't think this is something we are going to try with Liam, since we already struggle with food issues.  And at the cool age of 10, I don't think he would be too motivated by these guys as rewards.  But he did like them and they will live happily ever after with his sperm.


No comments: