Monday, June 23, 2008

Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

I'm leavin' on a jet plane,
don't know when I'll be back again.....


Actually, I do know when I'll be back! Next Thursday.


Liam and I are off to Ontario to visit with my mom and dad. While we are there we are going to take the train to Toronto to see the CN Tower and the Ontario Science center. Otherwise, we are having a relaxing week, letting Grandma and Grandpa get in as much spoiling as the can.


Don't despair though! Blogger has made it possible to post while on vacation. No, they have not magically update my parents house to include such things as the internet or a computer. My folks don't have cable and still call me from 3000 miles away to help them programme their VCR over the phone. With Blogger I can schedule posts for future dates, so I am leaving you with "What am I" version 4. The first picture will post on Wednesday, and the reveal will happen on Saturday.


Happy Guessing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy your are oooooooh to cool...have a blast and don't be too hard on mom and dad...I know my mom finally has cable...travel safe friend and I will miss you at the dot game

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog ages ago. I am scrambling to sort of catch up :)

Thanks for asking about DH's job interview - it went well and is moving to the next stage. My fingers are crossed!

I hope you have a wonderful time with your Ontario visit - it's my home province :) I have officially been defeated by NCLM but hope to pop back in and get to know you.

Andie