Thursday, June 5, 2008

What am I? round 2- Reveal


The Bobbsey Twins it is! Specifically The Bobbsey Twins and their Camel Adventure.
Momof3 was the first to guess it and then I changed the rules by not letting people google it! Miss Tori also got it through Google and it looks like Our Boys Our Lives got it all on her own.
These were some of my most favorite books as a child. Maybe because I grew up as an only child and twins had the appeal of built in playmates? Maybe because they got to travel and do all sorts of fun adventures!


Any one else read these growing up? I'm going to get my old copies from my Mom's when I visit this summer.

3 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

I had heard of the Bobbsey twins but hadn't read the books.

Congrats to the winners!

Cool game. More, More!

Juicy said...

I didn't read the Bobbsey Twins but I read the Happy Hollisters. I loved all the mysteries they solved and the fun things they did. You've made me nostalgic for those books now!

(here from NCLM)

Debi said...

YEAH me and my 6.5 year olds help